Monday, February 18, 2008

Elvis ghan




Here is the Afghan I have decided to make for myself. I have always been a huge Elvis fan and when I cam across this pattern I fell in love all over again lol. I went with an electric blue and black but after I had this much done I wish I would have chosen pink and black because I really like pink. Its turning out very well though.
I am half way done but stopped to work on 3 other ghans. I am making the butterfly for my finaces niece, then I am making a Transformers one I designed myself for my son's 6th b-day, then I have a Tow Mater one to make for my fiances nephew's 1 yr b-day.
I am very busy these days but at least I am not bored lol. I will be making even more ghans this summer. I will keep everyone posted on my progress and as well updates on new projects. I will be posting an updated photo of my butterfly ghan tonight!!!!
Don't forget to leave a comment!

No comments: