Friday, September 19, 2008

Mator is finally here!!!


Here is the Tow Mator ghan I made for a little boys first birthday.

I love the way it turned out especially the way I did his name. Its Broadway font I used off the computer and just graphed it right onto the pattern, I absolutely love it!!!!


It took me forever to get the picture because I gave the ghan away before I ever got the chance to get the picture and it was long over due but it was definitely worth the wait and I loved seeing it again when I opened my e-mail last night, I just hope everyone else enjoys looking at it as well!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a stay at home mom as well of 4 step children, 1 of my own, and 2 together kind of a his mine and ours thing. My two year old loves mater and I was wondering if i could get your pattern? thanks

Unknown said...

my email is sarrahfawson@gmail.com i am the one that left a message about getting the pattern to the mater ghan thanks again