Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crochet Pictures




Here is the Baby set I am currently workig on. Its a two tone set. It worked up pretty quickly and I am very pleased with it. Some lucky baby will be very snuggly in this cute little sweater..lol



Here is a close up of the booties. They are the first baby booties I have ever made and I absolutely love them.


Here is a picture of the top that goes with the two tone baby set. It is a very adorable baby top. This is the first baby shirt I have ever made. I hope to continue to make baby things and hopefully will start selling these on my etsy site soon.



3 comments:

Marie Anne said...

Adorable baby set! I can't believe that's your first set of booties - great job!

I'm not very adept at that sort of thing, but I'm spreading my wings, so who knows?

*~*Ryn*~* said...

Awww.. they are so cute! :D I especially love the cute little booties!

Yarnjeannie said...

Very pretty set! Nice work!