Friday, October 3, 2008

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by Myissa. Check out her blog MyissaG's Crochet
Here are the details:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7 random facts:
1. I am 24 yrs old and I'm a huge Elvis fan!!!
2. I got married at 16 and haven't seen my husband in 5 yrs....I just filed for divorce...oops!
3. I sleep on my couch every night!
4. I have more crocheted items around my house than I know what to do with lol.
5. I home school my preschooler.
6. I actually like watching the cartoon Charlie and Lola, lol.
7. At one time I had 7 body piercings and red streaks in my hair!!!

People I am tagging:
Myissa/
Tia
http://yarnocturnally.com/
Julie
MARJ
http://crochet-shabana.blogspot.com/

No comments: