Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An unexpected trip...

So this morning Dennis' mom called me and asked me if me and Shyla wanted to go to Joplin with her....This caught me of guard because no one ever asks me I want to go anywhere with them. I definitely wasn't expecting Dennis' mom to ask me if I wanted to tag along with her to Joannes today lol. But I said sure.
I like her. Shes a very nice lady. We went to Joannes and she got some fabric to finish a quilt for a baby crib and bought Shyla a gorilla key chain, a monkey book and some stickers...Shyla loves monkeys lol.
Then we went to Hobby Lobby. I looked and looked for some yarn to finish my baby set and guess what they don't make pale green yarn no more!!!!! UGH!!!! Well I guess I will be looking on the Internet for some now because they no longer make it so Joplin stores and Wal-Mart no longer orders it. What bummer. I did pick up some really cute yarn to make some scarves for he girls though so it was a good day!

Well I will go for now because I have to get dinner made. Lehman has a school play tonight. He will be the letter W in the play Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.

No comments: